1. proficient in C/C++ language, good logical thinking, master debug debugging ability.
2. a deep understanding of the knowledge of the wireless field, especially a deep understanding of the one layer and two layer protocol, and the experience in the development of the underlying driver software or the forwarding driver software;
3. has been engaged in the development of embedded software based on a chip platform, and has developed Boot loader, BSP an and peripherals driver, and RTOS operating system development experience of Vxworks/ Nucleaus/ThreadX and other RTOS operating systems is preferred.
4. deep understanding of compiler theory or chip system simulation theory. Chip simulation or compiler and debugger development experience is preferred.
5. experience in the development of communication protocols is preferred;